A journey of self discovery
This is a live document I've created to help me with the process of discovering and understanding one's true self. As a reminder to myself (and anyone who plans to do this), it is imperative not to deny oneself simply because society deems some of these traits at negative. Everyone is flawed, you need to first come to terms with who you are otherwise you will never truly be in sync with yourself.
Priorities (sorted) #
- Family (relationships)
- Fitness (health)
- Freedom (choice)
- Everything else
Tenets I try to live by #
- Time is your most important asset. Choose wisely what you spend your time on.
- It is okay to be afraid of failure and rejection. You need to find the courage within to keep pressing forward.
- The only regret that you can have is not making that decision for yourself. Regardless of what you choose, there'll be things you like and dislike.
- Honesty triumphs everything. Don't let others doubt your true intentions.
- The biggest risk is not taking enough risks. Sometimes all you need to do is to take that first step.
- Life is not a zero sum game. Do well by doing good.
- Luck and privilege exists. Don't fret over things you have no control over.
- Death is always at your doorstep. Remember the past, live in the present, plan for the future.
Little things I enjoy in life #
- A nice cup of coffee
- Driving on an empty road
Things I'm good at #
- Planning w/ uncertainty
- Time management
Areas where I want to improve on #
- Smart contract development
- Deconstructing technical concepts for non technical folks (writing / video)
- Having the perseverance and patience to stick through something once I've committed
Interests that I want to explore #
- Zero knowledge proofs
- Game development
What I'm bad at #
- Trading lol
Reminder to self #
- Find what works for you.
- Do not compare yourself to others.
- Good things will come to those who wait.