The magic of Science
I just spent the last few hours of my first day of 2021 watching an anime but I don't regret it at all. Dr Stone is so good that I need to write an article about it lol. These are some lessons that I learnt:
- Science is as beautiful as art.
- It really is quite crazy how we went from the stone age to the modern world that we live in.
- It is going to be a lot crazier in the future. Things that are impossible now may very well be something we take for granted in the future.
- We take many things for granted.
- No individual is worthless because without each other, we wouldn't be able to get to where we are today.
- Building the future is going to take a lot of time, trial and errors and disappointments but all you need is to be successful once and you will be laying the next brick for our future. This is what the countless users of science did before us and it is our duty to carry on the tradition.
Thank you Riichiro Inagaki and Boichi (Mu-jik Park) for making such an inspiring and wholesome anime. This show will inspire millions like it did for me and we will be the next generation of builders to pave the way forward for humanity.